03 May 2012

Some more stuff for your ears' enjoyment


The debut album for Visitors Den comes out on May 25.. just in time for the summer. I've heard the entire thing already (lucky me), and the songs are perfect  for driving down PCH with the windows down, for riding your bike with your hair tangled from the wind, for mellow nights with friends & some beers.. It's really great, and I promise that I'm not just saying that because he's my boyfriend.. ;)

Go take a listen to some songs on his SoundCloud before the album drops, and be excited!






2 comments:

  1. oh wow, thank you so much for your comment! I'm happy you like them, thanks! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- lokos amazing! Glad to have come acroos your blog~ be back often ;)

    http://slidingdrawersblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete