01 December 2011

happy december!

Today is the start of the last month of the year, and also the countdown to Christmas.

Not gonna lie ("Bible," Kardashian reference, sorry), I was just catching up on Glee season 2, when the Christmas episode came on. Everything about it was so perfect, and it has definitely got me in the mood for the holidays!!

You know how ABC Family does the 25 Days of Christmas and they show a movie every night? Well, I was thinking of doing the same thing. I dunno, not exactly, but essentially I just thought I'd write out a list of movies I want to watch, activities I want to do, things I want to bake, etc. before the month is over.

Movies I Must Watch
Miracle on 34th Street (black & white version as well as color!)
Christmas Vacation
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (cartoon & Jim Carrey will do!)
Home Alone 1 & 2
The Santa Clause 1 & 2
Love, Actually
It's a Great Christmas, Charlie Brown
A Christmas Story
Elf
It's a Wonderful Life
The Polar Express





The rest of the holiday list to be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment