21 November 2011

obsessions on a monday

I am driving back home on Wednesday morning and am so excited. My productivity level has been at an all-time low, and I'm very impatient to see everybody!

Meanwhile on this lovely Monday/this past weekend, I have been really into the following things:

U.K. Vogue thanks to the wonderful Amy's mom/mum! Seriously drooling over every page. I'm trying to refrain from speed-reading through it, it's just so pretty.

I'm getting pretty good at these at-home mani's. essie in tart deco=my all-time fav.

The changing colors of leaves that means Fall is here, Winter is near.

New Nars lipstick in Heatwave. The perfect orange/red as recommended on a cup of jo.


Just listened to her new album, Ceremonials on Spotify tonight. This song makes me feel like I'm on drugs, in love, dreaming, sleeping, so happy. It's perfect.






No comments:

Post a Comment