30 January 2012

inspiration mondays

I found this graphic somewhere on pinterest, and was immediately drawn to it. Yeah, yeah, stuff like this is posted everywhere- but for some reason last night, it really stuck with me. It made me realize all of the great things I have in my life by following the things on this list. And also that I wouldn't be where I'm at today without taking risks and going to this new place in northern California. Sometimes taking a step back and really looking at what is in front of you, you realize all of the goodness that is there. 

I pulled out a collage/paint/drawing book and some oil pastels & pencils and was up until 2 just letting some creativity flow out of me. It felt soo good. Today isn't any different; it feels good to be visiting this side of me again, it's been much too long. 

Stay curious, and remember that it's not always as bad as it seems. 

2 comments:

  1. curiosity and creativity are both SO important--I'm so glad you were able to indulge in it a bit! do it more often--and see blogging as another place you can pour yourself :) hope you have a great night! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your response! And thanks for your kind words!! I'm finding that my curiosity and creativity are making a come-back and it feels so good :)

      Delete