17 January 2012

Two Babes Too Many

If you haven't caught onto the trend of __________ people having problems, or shit __________ people say, well I don't really know where you have been. You should probably google that immediately.

One of my favorites, and maybe the original, is White Girl Problems (twitter---> here). Although I find the 'problems' to be very mundane and spoiled-sounding, I totally agree with 97% of them and have had such problems in my own life. #SoHard #ThatsWhatSheSaid

Stop trying to make fetch happen.

ANYWAY.

Below is the only video that has been posted so far by Babe Walker, the girl handling the twitter feed.


Since then, Babe has been doing blog posts on various rants, gives advice, and tells it like it is in a white girl world. 

Which brings me to my next babe, Lana Del Rey. 


I don't know if I'm late to this parade, but she is amazing. She gives off this retro, sultry, sexy kind of vibe. Her voice reminds me of Chan Marshall (Cat Power) a little bit, but has the attitude as if we were in the 40s and glam is where it's at. I don't know much about her; but I do know that some people have said her performance on SNL sucked, that Lana is a stage name but I've always loved that name, so she wins, and that her hair is as pretty as a mermaid, and lips as huge as ever.



As you can see, she is amazing and it is kind of hard to hate her. 

'Your karaoke slut act is so fucking rude.'






No comments:

Post a Comment