I've realized some things from their experiences & my own:
- clichés are clichés for a reason. because they're usually right & true.
- if you think you deserve better, you probably do.
- no, your boyfriend shouldn't have naked photos of his ex somewhere in his room.
- yes, your boyfriend should tell you he loves you daily
- your boyfriend/girlfriend should push you towards your goals & make you want to work harder for them. they should support you.
- you cannot fully love someone until you truly love yourself. how can another person accept your flaws if you can't either?
- you can't have the good days without some bad ones (and the bad ones shouldn't outweigh the good).
- a person's friends can say a lot about them
- you don't/won't know until you try.
- you friends will always have your back